A lot of people who run, or are interested in running, do not know what their body needs to keep healthy and strong. They simply run because they want to lose weight or they want to get fit. In most cases they do not have a good understanding of how to do it right.
Here are some things that you should look for when you are trying to decide if you need to run.
1. Do you feel like you have enough energy? When you are running you will use more energy than you would when you were walking. If you don’t have enough energy then you should find another way to exercise.
2. How long have you been doing this? You should always be looking for ways to improve your health. If you have been doing this for a long time you should also be looking for ways to make it better.
3. Are you getting tired easily? This means that you are not giving your body enough rest. When you are running you will be using up a lot of energy and you will need to give your body time to recover.
4. Is your heart rate going up too high? This means that you are pushing yourself too hard. You should never push yourself to the point where you are having to stop. Your heart will eventually become stronger and you will be able to push harder.
5. Have you ever had any injuries? When you are exercising you are putting stress on your joints. If you have any injuries you should take some time off before you start exercising again.
6. Do you have a family history of heart problems? There is a chance that you could develop heart problems if you run. You should talk to your doctor about this.
7. Do you have any medical conditions? You should always check with your doctor before starting any type of exercise program.
8. Do you have a job? If you have a job you should make sure that you have a safe place to run. You should also make sure that you are allowed to run while at work.
9. Do you have any allergies? If you have allergies to certain types of food then you should eat them before you run.
10. Do you have any other physical limitations? If you have any other physical limitations you should talk to your doctor about it.
These are just a few of the things that you should consider when you are deciding if you need to run. You should also take a look at your goals. What are you trying to accomplish by running?